CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to Philly

My lovely sis is visiting for about 3 weeks. Last Sunday we headed down to Philadelphia to show her around. We also took Sammy with us. He had a great time and as usual a million people stopped us while walking to see him.
Independence Hall


Liberty Bell


The Franklin Fountain


Love Park


Sammy


Together with Rocky


Brett and Sammy got tired after a couple of minutes


and of course, since we were in Pennsylvania, I had to stop at a Super Giant and buy my favorite dessert: Brownie cheescake........yumm

1 comments:

jakeychucky

Hi Ruby! It's Jake V.- I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Chelsi Starks links. I hope you don't mind! Sammy is such a cute little guy! Philly looks fun and we'll have to stop there on the way home:)