CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Super Saturday!

Lately all of our Saturdays have been about home work and projects. This weekend was super busy. I reupholstered my kitchen chairs, made a table runner for my dining table, and hemmed curtains. Brett did his usual and some more. He did yard work, put up paintings and mirrors, and installed a new light fixture on our dinning room.

We have had these chairs for about 4 years, there was nothing wrong with them other than that the fabric was stained from daily use. Chair project before:

and after:
Now they match my black and white kitchen :)
Table runner, curtains & new beautiful light fixture. As you can see we still need a lot of decor for our walls, all in time. I have to thank Bobby George for the amazing painting.

Also, I got an orchid plant. I have never taken care of flowers or plants before, so I am really excited to see it bloom (if I manage keep it alive).

0 comments: