CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

July so far

Time is going so fast; which is great! We are looking forward to December because we'll spend this Christmas with my family in Peru!! Yay! Most of my family hasn't met met Evan yet, so it will be a really good and fun vacation.
Evan turned 3 months old on the 4th. This little chunk weights over 16lbs, sleeps all night (from 10pm-6am), has the cutest dimples, and is a happy guy!


Also, this was my first 4th of July as an American citizen, so I decided to make a US flag wreath to get in the holiday spirit. This was the first time I ever made a wreath and I think it turned out pretty good. It was pretty simple wrapping yarn around a straw wreath, but it sure took some time. I am excited to make some more for other holidays, if I ever get around to it. On the 4th, we had a bbq with some of our neighbors and relaxed the rest of the day.